Sunday, April 12, 2009

West

For my sister's birthday (4/12), I was looking for a special restaurant. When I read about West, I knew that was it. Not because it won a few awards, but because it's about "True to our region, true to the seasons," I chose West to bring all my family to celebrate a special occasion.

Because my family lives all over the place, it's rare to celebrate someone's birthday together face to face... so this was a very special moment for us.

Enough about touching stories, here are some pictures of food...


even bread was good...

Roasted breast of maple hill chicken

Beef Wellington - this was daily special

Rib eye of Canada prime organic beef - this was almost everyone's choice after a night of seafood fest

Baked pave of queen charlotte halibut

special birthday dessert!

I love it when restaurants serve good dessert...


West
2881 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3J4, Canada
(604) 738-8938

http://www.westrestaurant.com/

No comments: