Friday, May 29, 2009

Landed in Singapore

Landed in Singapore... 25 hours after I left JFK...

After a tour of Michelle's beautiful shophouse, we were off to do important things - getting our nails done and my acupuncture treatment...

But of course, we had to stop at a food court - my favorite thing about Singapore.
We went to Wisma Atria (I think that's where we went... still 100% after torturous flights...).
I had the same thing last time - watercress salad. We are going to Thailand next week, but I still had to have this...

Watercress salad, my favorite Thai restaurant in New York has this on their menu, but it's done a bit differently. I prefer this version...

Of course, I had to have red ruby...

Do you remember those potato chips that Chris didn't bring back last time? I had to buy them myself this time. They were good...

I know, I know. I am showing off now. I had 3 bags of mangosteens this time. Couldn't get enough of them.



Wisma Atria Singapore
435 Orchard Road S238877, Singapore, 24, Singapore

No comments: