Friday, April 30, 2010

Taverna Kyclades

I still keep in touch with a few ladies that I used to work with from my airline days. I can't believe that I left there almost 4 years ago. I still travel, but am definitely paying a lot for it these days.

This time we went to Taverna Kyclades in Astoria. A few friends told me about this place for a long time, and this time I was determined.

It definitely lived up to its hype. Greek salad (as shown above) was great. We also had grilled octopus, sea bass, and stuffed shrimp, and they were all really good and fresh.
But then what's there not to like!!! Fresh seafood, good weather, and great friends!!!
This time Chris joined as well.

Make sure to get there early. We were there by 6PM and got a table right away.
They don't take reservations, because they don't have to. If you don't get there early, be prepared to wait for an hour or more.


Taverna Kyclades

www.tavernakyclades.com
33-07 Ditmars Blvd
Queens, New York 11105

No comments: