Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jamonisimo

Jamonisimo - was on my list. My search online made me believe that Jamonisimo was a restaurant with selling jamon on the side. Boy, was I surprised. It was actually the opposite. It was s jamon shop with two tables in the back.

And there was only one lady who was working there and she didn't speak any English. Because we were not having any issues with not speaking Spanish, we didn't have a phrase book with us either. Don't ask me how and why. We waited a while but got to sit down and had some salad and some jamon.

The lady cut jamons right at the spot - just with knife, no machine.
If you are in Barcelona, it's a stop you must make, but don't expect a good service, just stop by for some unbelievable meat that you come to Spain for.





http://www.jamonisimo.com/
Provenza, 85
Barcelona

No comments: