Friday, April 29, 2011

del Posto Prix Fixe lunch for $29

Those of you who follow this blog know how much I love Mario Batali, especially del Posto.
So as soon as I found out that del Posto has Prix Fixe lunch for $29, I had to go. Right after I came back from Spain, I still had a few days off from work, so Chris and I went for lunch (early lunch at noon, because it's still hard to get a reservation).

It's a three course menu, even though some of the dishes have extra charge, most of the courses don't. Plus it was good to know that you still get bread & lardo (my favorite). Portions were good enough for lunch and dessert was good size too.

Apparently, the lunch menu started to get people in and hope they would come back for more expensive dinner. But you know I would go back to del Posto any time.

http://www.delposto.com/menu.cfm?restaurantid=1&id=4

***UPDATE***  Price has gone up to $39.  But it's still a great deal!  (update: 9/1/12)

No comments: