Sunday, September 09, 2012

Day 2 in Cuzco

We are finally feeling better on day 2 in Cuzco. Yesterday was something else with altitude sickness. But a kind traveller from the hotel that we are staying at gave us her altitude sickness medication so we are feeling so much better and we walked around all afternoon. People are so nice and food is great. 

Too bad I can't drag photos thru my iPad. But I will post photos when I get back home. 

We are going to Aguas Calientes on Wednesday then off to Machu Picchu on Thursday. We have been talking about this trip for years so I can't believe we are here. 

If anyone is planning a trip here, definitely get ready for altitude sickness so pack your medication. Also weather is crazy. It's hot in the afternoon and freezing at night. 

With altitude sickness under control (a little), we walked around Cuzco today. 

No comments: